There's something out there in life that will delight and amaze you.
Get up, get moving, and go find out what it is. - (Ralph Marston)

Saturday, October 03, 2009

SDNUG October Meeting - 2009

Last Thursday the 1st of October I attended the Sydney Deep .NET User Group meeting. This was the first time I attended an Australian user group meeting after my arrival in Australia and it was a great experience for me.

The session was about ASP.NET V4 - New Features by Paul Glavich. It was a very informative session which he introduced the new features of ASP.NET V4 in terms of Core Services, AJAX, Web Forms, MVC, Dynamic Data, Design Improvements and Web App development in VS 2010.

I gained a lot insight to ASP.NET V4 and thank you very much.

6 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger D.L. Verzosa said...

just blog hopping, care to visit mine too!!! thanks and take care!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Colin said...

YEAH! .NET 4. Can't wait for it to be released! Release dates here.

Did you learn anything interesting at the conference?

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I learned a lot from the article and this information may come in handy to me in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write about this topic. I will recommend this article to my friends.
tooth implants

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I read your posts, its very interesting and explained well. So, keep writing.

dorje.nim@gmail.com

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Elmira said...

Custom software is the most expensive type of development due to it’s nature - unique functionality and utilization of new challenging technologies. The most important thing to understand is that java software development outsourcing is a significant decision that can have lasting ramifications for an organization

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger krishnakumar said...

I like some of your articles ,very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home